About Grimsargh Players
The Players can date their formation to 1927. However, it was in 1947 that the Grimsargh Players as we know them today were formed. Moving to the Playhouse Theatre in 1952 we now stage productions in November and March each year.
The active membership includes members not only from Grimsargh but also from Longridge, Fulwood, Ribbleton, Bamber Bridge and further afield.
New members are always welcome. To find out more, please contact the club secretary Jane Rawkins on 07854 799159 or email: email@example.com